Candidates' profiles can be very diverse. The most important is to care for aesthetics, perfection, be creative, have a taste for communication, possess analytical skills for patterns and trends, and be sensitive to the arts and letters.
* Candidates have to show 2 years of successful higher education or having earned a Bachelor degree or an equivalent
* For non-native speakers, English proficiency proof document is needed (English tests or a recommendation letter from your current school)
Application Deadline MAY 15th, 2017*
Administration fees: 30 € non refundable
Tuition fees for one summer module : 750 €
Fees decrease when applying for more than one module
2 summer modules : 1350 €
3 summer modules : 1750 €
The entire program : 2000 €
A Certificate is given upon completion of all assignments such as multiple-choice questionnaire, group work, case studies.
Active class participation and company visits are mandatory.
Students can earn 2 to 8 ECTS (European credits) for the courses taken during the Summer Session.
Application Deadline MAY 15th, 2017* Studying and living in France will make the difference to better discover and grasp the distinctive French way of life.
Estimated living expenses in Paris
- A weekly transportation Navigo Pass (inner Paris zone 1 and 2) : around 20€
- One month public transportation Navigo Pass (zone 1 and 2) : 68€
- A meal at a fast-food restaurant : 8€
- A meal at a local restaurant : from 10 to 20€
- A cinema ticket, student rate : 8€
- An entrance to a museum : 5-12€
- A coffee : 2€
- A baguette : 1€
- A croissant : 1€
- A Vélib' city bike : 1,70€ per day in Paris, and free for the first 30 minutes
- A walk along the Seine... Free