A partir de Bac +2
The Client Advisor program proposes a one-year contract of professionalization / apprenticeship - alternating 3 days in stores in Paris or its suburbs and 2 days in EIML Paris - from September 2020 as a Client Advisor in one of the Maisons of the LVMH group including Berluti, Celine, Chaumet, Christian Dior Couture, Fendi, Fred, Givenchy, Guerlain, Hublot, Kenzo, La Samaritaine, Le Bon Marché, Louis Vuitton, Parfums Christian Dior, Rimowa, Sephora or TAG Heuer.
The Client Advisor missions include:
- Process a sale in a confident and professional manner.
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster brand loyalty.
- Contribute to successful commercial results.
- Acquire cross-selling techniques and know-how.
- Learn and master brand and product knowledge.
- Be able to create a unique and unforgettable in-store experience.
The training program is provided by EIML Paris, bringing a new approach to vocational education training. It offers a level 6 RNCP Certificate accredited under the French Ministry of Employment delivered by EIML Paris and the IME Certificate of Excellence. The LVMH Maisons organize in addition exclusive IME Master Classes.
The training at EIML Paris is free of charge for the apprentices.
For applying, you must have completed a two-year technical or university degree (BAC+2) or a three/five-year university degree (in arts, social sciences, languages…). You have to be enthusiastic, service oriented, passionate about luxury and sales, results oriented and have a proactive and positive attitude. A fluent level in French and English is mandatory, the knowledge of another language such as Mandarin, Russian, classical Arabic, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Italian or Portuguese is a plus.
The preselection of the candidates is done by EIML Paris. For applying, you have to send by email a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. A first selection will be done by EIML Paris with oral and written tests to evaluate the candidate’s motivation, his “Luxury Culture” and English level. Then, the preselected candidates will be evaluated with a real-life situation and received by the human resources manager and the store manager for an individual interview, to finalize the process.
For further information, please click here.
- Client advisor
- Conseiller clientèle
- Sales assistant
- Store manager assistant
- Assistant responsable d’espace
- Assistant commercial
- Assistant chargé des relations client
- Personal shopper
- Assistant showroom
- Assistant responsable gestion de la relation client
- Assistant responsable de formation retail