ONLINE MBA IN LUXURY MARKETING
online MBA in Luxury Marketing by EIML Paris offers students a unique learning experience, and prepares them to build their career towards sectorial areas of the luxury industry: fashion, jewelry and watches, cosmetics and perfumes, gastronomy, wine and spirits, hospitality and luxury services.
The online program fully taught in English, enables students to gain core knowledge of luxury management, marketing and communication while developing an understanding of brand management regarding different luxury sectors.
The pedagogy is innovative and based on practical teachings including seminars, conferences, case studies and consulting projects in collaboration with luxury brands.
Thus, EIML MBA offers seminars in class in the following specialties: collection design, gemology, cosmetics-and-perfume-making techniques and raw materials, gastronomy and wine-tasting workshops.
Study trips including store tours in European capitals are organized in order to help students to develop an international vision of luxury cultures.
Who is this program for? Students having earned a four-to-five-year higher education degree, and professionals aspiring to deepen their knowledge or extend their actionable know-how.
Through a partnership with ISIMI-PPA, EIML Paris is entitled to train students and assess them to get a level-7 RNCP certificate of “Manager des Stratégies Communication Marketing” accredited under the French Ministry of Employment by an order of 7 July 2017 and published in the Official Journal of 19 July 2017.
One academic year of 65 course days corresponds to 60 ECTS-credits.
Skills and knowledge are assessed, equally, in two distinct ways: continuous assessment and final evaluation. Continuous assessment is organized over the teaching period. It can be based on assessment tests, practical cases, research work and / or oral presentations to be carried out individually or in groups. The final evaluation tests are organized outside the course sessions. If necessary, it can relate to a case study, the realization of a project, the writing of an activity report and / or an essay, a role-playing in a professional context.
- LUXURY MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT
- Globalization and luxury brands
- Financial management
- Human Ressources Management
- Luxury codes & luxury marketing
- Fashion history
- LUXURY MARKETING TECHNIQUES
- Digital marketing and social media in luxury
- CRM in the luxury industry
- Merchandising strategies in luxury industry
- International luxury distribution
- Sourcing, purchasing strategies and quality management
- Market survey, panels and customer behaviour
- MANAGING SPECIFIC LUXURY SECTORS
- Managing a cosmetic brand
- Managing a jewekry and watches brand
- Managing a fashion brand
- Managing a wine & gastronomy brand / hospitality brand
- Technical seminars: leather and textile, jewelry, perfumes and cosmetics, watches, spirits
- STUDY TRIPS IN LONDON AND MILANO
- Visual merchandising tours
- Masterclass with local luxury keyplayers
- Local luxury codes
- Product manager
- Marketing manager
- Market research manager
- Community manager
- Communication manager
- PR manager
- Digital marketing manager
- Traffic manager
- Sales manager
- Store manager
- Retail director
- Digital communication manager